MOUNT HOLLY TOURISM DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY | P.O. BOX 406, MOUNT HOLLY, N.C. 28120
Welcome to Mount Holly, NC
- Mount Holly is home to the Tailrace Marina and has over 10 miles of pristine Catawba River frontage to explore.
- Centrally located, just five minutes from Charlotte, with over 12 attractions within a 15-mile radius
- Playful City USA 2011, Mount Holly has six parks, two strategically located along waterfront with kayak and canoe launches.
- Mount Holly has the closest Hotel and B&B to the US National Whitewater Center, which is just three miles away.
- Enjoy all the amenities of Charlotte without the fuss, Mount Holly is just a short 20-minute drive to uptown.
- Mount Holly is all you would expect from an historical downtown, from a Country Store that serves famous Tony’s ice cream to boutiques and gift shops.
- Mount Holly is rich in history, including St. Joseph’s Chapel, the oldest Catholic Chapel still standing in North Carolina.
- From historical to outdoor adventure to fine shopping, Mount Holly is a great place to come and stay!